Pet Research welcomes our fan base to feel free to submit pet blogs, profiles, product reviews, or other pieces related to pet care. There are many different types of pets out there and the more information someone can have before adopting, the more likely the pet will be a good fit. If you would like to submit something to us to use on the Pet Research site, please feel free to use the Contact Us form to send it to us.
Please be sure you agree with the following rules before submitting:
- Any work submitted must be written by the submitter and previously unpublished.
- By sending submissions to Pet Research you are authorizing them to be able to use your work by posting to PetResearch.net, use in advertising pieces, or any other manner pertinent to Pet Research. Pet Research will always give the author credit and will never sell another author’s piece.
- Pet Research staff reserve the right to modify the content for length and/or other changes, if required.
- Pet Research will happily allow up to two (2) relevant web links to external sites and full credit will be given to the author at the end of the article.
- If images are sent to Pet Research to use with the piece, please notate where they were obtained and verify the images can be freely used, or that Pet Research has written permission to use them from the owner.
- Pet Research does not currently offer monetary payment for articles, but we are always looking to grow our staff.
- Submitting content does not guarantee that Pet Research will publish the submission.
We look forward to your submissions to help Pet Research be the best pet educational site on the net!